Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Reorganizing

As you can see I am reorganizing the blog a touch. I will be working out the kinks all week and probably into the weekend until I seem satisfied. That will be a long time coming. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things and this happens to be one of those!

I am trying to get my blog out there into the world. If you know some places that I could share this blog with other people please let me know in the comments. I want to really get out there and help people. I am going to be listing this blog with Bloglovin here is where it will be:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I will have a link on the sidebar so you will not have to look for this post every time you want to go on Bloglovin. Thank you for your support!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment